Monday 8 September 2014

Gorjuss Birthday Card


Evening everyone,

This week I am going to share a birthday card that I made for my sister in law using the DoCrafts Gorjuss range. I bought the papers a while ago, but bought the stamps at the beginning of the year and this is the first time I have used them.

I stamped the image and used Copics and Promarkers to colour it in. I then used the papers and buttons from the range. 



I love the rich colours of the papers in this range and the fact that there are loads of images on the packaging for you to use too.

After a visit to a fab local bead shop, I have been making some jewellery this weekend. I have really enjoyed it and I am hoping to make some more, maybe to sell so I will share some of the things I have made with you all soon.

Thanks for looking

Katie xx

1 comment:

  1. รวมเว็บ pg slot wallet ทุกค่าย วงการเกมออนไลน์เป็นอย่างมากเนื่องจากความสะดวกสบายและความปลอดภัยที่นำเสนอให้แก่ผู้เล่น pg ด้วยระบบการเงินที่ทันสมัยมากที่สุดแล้ว

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x