Monday 22 September 2014

A tortoise and a tractor!

Good Evening!

This year for hubby's birthday I had to make 2 cards, one from me and one from our little boy! I struggled for ideas to start with for a card from me this year. I wanted to use some things I hadn't used for a card for him before but didn't have anything new! I therefore had a rummage and found this cute little tortoise stamp that I have had for years.


I paired the image with some papers from the Michael Powell range from DoCrafts and kraft card. The embellishments were all bits and pieces from my stash. 


For the card from our little boy I saw a perfect sticker by DoCrafts which was a Forever Friends Bear on a red tractor. The leaves and "You're the Best" stickers were from the same set. I mounted them on red striped card with a border of plain red card to match the tractor.


Thanks for stopping by. I would like to enter the tortoise card into the following challenges:
I'll be back again soon!

Katie xx

2 comments:

  1. fab, love it , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot ฝาก 100 ถอน ไม่อั้น สุดพิเศษสำหรับลูกค้าใหม่ กับโปร pg slot ลงทะเบียนเป็นสมาชิกใหม่ รับโบนัสเป็นโปรโมชั่น ที่ทำมาเพื่อเอาอกเอาใจลูกค้าทางเว็บไซต์โดยยิ่งไปกว่านั้น

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x