Monday 1 September 2014

90th Birthday Card


Hi everyone, I'm such a bad blogger!! It's been ages and it isn't like I don't have anything to show you! I now have the Blogger app on my phone so I'm hoping that will help me keep up to date better. 

Here's a card that I made for my Gran's 90th birthday earlier this year. You'll probably notice that my cards are simpler now than they used to be as I have less time now! Hopefully the recipients are still pleased with them though. 


I used a mix of bits and pieces from my stash for this card. The hedgehog image is a sticker by Penny Black. I love their images and have has these stickers for years. I haven't used them all as I moved onto more stamping but they are great for a quicker card. 

Thanks for looking  

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x