Wednesday 4 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone,

Well I have been busy making Christmas Cards so thought it was time that I shared some with you. These cards I made using the 12 Days of Christmas papers that I received free with one of the DoCrafts Creativity Magazines. I really liked the papers when I received them, but when I sat down to use them, I really struggled with what to do with them! I didn't have anything else in the range and felt that nothing else I really had went with the papers.

Inspiration struck in the end and I cut out the baubles from one of the papers for the central image and used lots of silver to add some sparkle.


As I was pleased with how the card turned out, I did another one with gold accents instead. 


I have since used these papers for a few other cards and will share them at some point too. I hope you like these cards and if you have also used these papers for your cards I would love to see how you have used them. I will be adding more of my Christmas Cards so keep checking back!

Thanks for looking

Katie xx

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I like the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card! What a challenge for you but in the end you got there with this fabby creation - great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x