Saturday 11 May 2013

Purple Fairy Card

Hi Everyone,

Here is a card that I made for my Gran. She hasn't been too well so I thought a card and a photo of a recent lunch out would cheer her up.

I love this stamp - it's by Lili of the Valley and it's great because you can use lots of different colours for her dress. This time I used purple promarkers - Amethyst, Orchid and Blossom.


For her hair I used copics - E35, E57 and E59. For the leaves and grass I used G21 and Forest Green.

I kept the card simple but I thought the image was enough with just a purple border and some green punched leaves.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Mad for Markers - Something created for a female
Whoopsi Daisy - For a Special Lady
Simon Says - Things with Wings
DoCrafts - Use a stamp
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

Katie x

9 comments:

  1. Aw! Lovely simple design which shows off the gorgeous image so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute little fairy. Love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Katie, love the beautiful fairy.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and my favourite colour!Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Realy pretty card i so love this LOTV stamp xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty, gorgeous image and beautiful colouring
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet fairy, love your colouring.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really recognize what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change arrangement between us

    My blog post :: xerox 8560 yellow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x