Monday 11 February 2013

Jewellery


Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't blogged for soooo long. I was struck down by a vicious flu virus so had 2 weeks off work and then one week only half days to ease myself back into real life! Haven't been that ill in a long time, but glad to say although I am still a bit tired I am feeling much better now.

Before I was ill, I made a necklace and some earrings for a friend's big birthday...


I thought the little humming bird was really cute, so wanted that to be the main focus. 

I then added some leaves a bit further up along with a few tiny beads just so there was a bit of colour other than silver.

I made some earings to match with leaves and tiny beads. 


My friend seemed pleased with them, so I hope she gets lots of pleasure out of wearing them.

I would love to hear your comments on them. I plan to get back into crafting now I'm better so hopefully will have lots more to show you soon!

Thanks for looking.

Katie xx


3 comments:

  1. This is stunning and I am not surprised you friend loved them!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift for your friend, really love them, she is so lucky....glad you are feeling better Katie, good to see you back, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous gift, both the necklace and earrings are so dainty. Glad you are feeling better, but don't do too much too soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x