Wednesday 16 January 2013

Hedgehog Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

This evening I have a birthday card to show you.


The image is a gorgeous Penny Black stamp. I love the hedgehog stamps that they do. I coloured it in a while ago so can't remember what colours I used but I think I used all promarkers for this one. I love the light green I used on the watering can - this was one I borrowed from my mum - must try to get one of those for myself! I wouldn't normally use this many different colours but it just kind of evolved! I used my cuttlebug to emboss the pink band along the back - this is Coredinations card and called "Love Potion"!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Girlie
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Emma's Crafty Challenge - Animals

Thanks for looking.

Katie xx

6 comments:

  1. Fabby card Katie, I love that image, thank you for playing along with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck with your challenges, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is lovely . Great image and a super choice of colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and ever so cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image. Very pretty card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous, I love the cute image, your colouring is fab and the embossing looks lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card, thanks for joining us in Emmas Crafty Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x