Tuesday 27 November 2012

Oh Christmas Tree...


Hi everyone,

I've been busy making Christmas cards and have now done a total of 40 so I am nearly there but still got a few to make! I made this card using the Inkylicious Starter Pack that I bought at the Craft Fair in September. I don't usually make this kind of card so was a bit different for me! Think I need some more practise with the ink dusters but I am quite pleased with how it turned out. Going to try to do some more cards like this at the weekend. I used Faded Jeans and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts - Bring on the Bling
Cards Galore - Silhouette

Thanks for looking!

Katie xx


11 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this, it's fab.....I also love Inkylicious stamps, but haven't seen this one...might have to pop back on their website ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Katie, so beautifully done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a stunning card Katie & beautifully created!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate this is just gorgeous, hun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely wintery scene - thanks for joining us at allsorts. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing Katie!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Katie and a really pretty effect x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning and elegant scene, just breathtaking
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x