Sunday 30 September 2012

Craft Show Goodies

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I went to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft Show in Exeter. It's an annual event for me and my mum - there's so much craft stuff I feel like a kid in a candy store! So here are the things I bought...


The box at the top was a show offer by Inkilicious - (I spent most of my money at that stall!) It had ink duster brushes, some card, an anti-static bag, some tags and some Christmas stamps.  


If I was going to be using the ink dusters of course I needed distress inks, so bought Faded Jeans, Fired Brick and Dusty Concord! I also bought a load of different ribbons.



There was a stall full of wooden buttons called "Button It" and they were just gorgeous. It was so difficult trying to decide which ones to buy. I am working on a daybook for our recent holiday in Wales so had to get the Wales shield and Beside the Seaside for that and some Christmassy ones. They can be also be coloured with pens or pencils.

Now I just have to find space to put all this in my craft room! Watch this space for the cards etc I make with my new goodies!!

Katie xx

2 comments:

  1. ooooooh fabulous goodies, you will have hours of fun making lovely goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow hun you've had a fab day. Look at all those gorgeous goodies, Im so glad you took a close up of the wooden buttons. I was wondering what they were, love them! I also love the flourish stamp too. Have fun with all your new goodies, love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x